Highland Helicopters offers you an opportunity to experience a comprehensive, enjoyable and challanging introduction to the art of rifle shooting out to 1000m.
Aimed at those who have never shot before or have done so only a few times. This includes shooting .223 and 7mm08 rifles at 100m to enable clients to build shooting skills and work on shooting positions and trigger control, then putting them into practice engaging targets out to 350m. This session allows from 30 to 50 rounds per person, depending on the number of participants.
Next you have the chance to shoot the larger calibres 7mm magnum and .338 Lapua Magnum rifle out to 1000m. This session allows from 20 to 40 rounds per person, depending on the number of particpants.
The sniper experience day is limited to a maximum of four participants with one instructor. This means that you receive the highest level of instruction and amount of shooting time.
Allow 4 hours.
$3,600 for two participants (note: the "book online" price includes one night of accommodation. You may wish to add this activity once you arrive for the price listed here).
- Helicopter flight from Camp Estate to shooting site.
- Safety briefing.
- Full instruction; safe firearms use; shooting positions; marksmanship skills; trigger control; adjustments for wind; successful target acquisition; consistent shooting.
- Use of the instructor’s rifles and equipment.
- All ammunition.
- Hot drinks and snacks during the session.
- Engraved cartridge as your momento.
- Video of the bullet finding it’s target.
- Helicopter flight return to Camp Estate.